7 Mar 2016

diy - Notebook organization 'Wood-grain code'

Written organisation coded for Organization
-☽✧-Δ-✧☾-
Investing in many small notebooks is a great way to keep ideas and even keys/codes filed for privacy. I have one notebook which has a record of keys for all accounts which I guarantee If I had to mentally retain I would most likely forget tomorrow (deliberate selection of what I want to mentally retain and what I don’t)  I’m also paranoid about storing some private or intellectual info on the pc. I have other notebooks in which I brainstorm and come up with formulas, recipes or even theorem to experiment. Each notebook is kept solely for a topic and I’ve had one which dates back 6 years and will most likely take another 6 to complete to complete investigation/s into that topic. Another thing I do is I have some written completely in code. English isn’t my first language and I find symbolism and cartouche scripting adds more dimension and quicker reference to my notes – not to mention I’ve had ADD all my life which means when I’m rushing notes or when I’m tired I’ will start writing even phrasing backwards. Covering these books in metal contact/wrap adds a uniform visual look that also doubles these as decore/fillers. Explore and brainstorm with code and decore. From Chapter 'Organizedcreative' (Link)
✧☾ What I Used ☽✧
Metal Contact rolls
Scissors
Notebooks
A marker
✧☾ Directions ☽✧
... Simply measure out the desired cover size for a notebook (using the grid back)
... Make sure there’s enough to fold over the edges
... Cut desired labels and adhere
... Code and or title with a marker
... Thank-you, Don't forget to follow and Share.
Some More Post Links Below;

Poster Paradise

'Wildflower'

Poster Rock

'Tropico'

Poster Gypsy Folk

'Circa Palmistry'